Harbour Centre is truly a Landmark in Motion. The Food Court redevelopment team continues to make encouraging progress as they keep their sights set on an October 2013 completion.
Here’s some of the latest progress:
• Framing of walls and ceilings is 95% complete. Drywall and taping has commenced with CRU demising walls at FC-02 through FC-16 completed first. The millwork site measuring has been completed, and all templates have been delivered to site.
• The electrical rough-in is 95% complete and the mechanical rough-in is 75% complete.
• Wire cage tenant storage areas have been installed and CRU spaces were handed over to vendors on August 1.
• The major structural demolitions to the building have been completed, including the enlarged opening at the primary Cordova entrance, and the opening in the upper mall suspended concrete slab at the escalator into the food court.
• Work on the upper mall has commenced, with the architectural and electrical demolition complete.