Harbour Centre Mall Leasing
Located on the eastern edge of Vancouver’s Central Business District, Harbour Centre offers two levels of shops and services and a brand new Food Court. Our retailers enjoy access to a dynamic market mix. Downtown office workers, tourists, students and daytime visitors to the Waterfront and Gastown areas all make for a lively and expanding customer base.
- 1,200 office workers in Harbour Centre
- 4,300 faculty and students at the Simon Fraser University Downtown Campus
- 166,000 annual visitors to the Vancouver Lookout Observation Deck, a top Vancouver tourist attraction
- 170,000 daytime population within a 1 km radius
- 600,000 passengers from 191 cruise ships from the Port of Metro Vancouver from May to October
- 35,000 users per day filtering out of Waterfront SkyTrain Station
- 51,000 vehicles traveling past 500 Cordova Street every weekday
- 24-54 average age of the population
- 30% population growth in the area over the past five years
Mall Access and Public Transit
Our Tenants draw on a wide pool of talent from all over the Greater Vancouver area. Harbour Centre is situated in the transportation hub of the downtown core with easy access to the West Coast Express, SkyTrain, SeaBus and major bus routes.
We are located in Hastings West, an area undergoing revitalization. Major commercial and residential developments are underway. Highlights include an additional 1,200 residential units through developments such as Three Harbour Green, Woodward’s and Jameson House. With the neighbouring areas of Gastown and Coal Harbour becoming increasingly popular areas for socialization and tourism, business is thriving.
For more information about Retail and Food Court Leasing at Harbour Centre Mall, please contact:
Brenda Paré, Retail Manager
Direct Line: 604-899-7366
Currently Available Retail and Food Court Space
Harbour Centre Upper Mall
|U1/2||Vacant – 4,859 sf|
|U9/10||Vacant – 1,509 sf|
Harbour Centre Food Court
|FC-04||Vacant – 353 sf|