Here at Harbour Centre, we are committed to providing service excellence for everyone, from Office Tenants to Retail Tenants to Food Court Vendors. We serve a dynamic and eclectic community of businesses and take great pride in our complex.
When you lease at Harbour Centre you have access to:
- Our Office Tower, Harbour Centre Mall and the new Food Court
- Ample public transit for shoppers, employees, visitors and clients
- Two parkades with more than 700 stalls that have been granted the Vancouver Police Department’s Safer Parking Award
- Simon Fraser University’s Downtown Campus
- Proximity to Gastown, Coal Harbour and the Central Business District
- A secure bike compound
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week security
- 24 Hour On-site Security and Monitoring
As members of the Harbour Centre complex community, you have access to services that support your business, enhance your working conditions and increase the incentives you can offer to employees. Our special selection of amenities includes:
Onsite Communications with Angus Anywhere
Communicate with us through Angus Anywhere, an on-line tenant service system that enables communication between tenants, management and our on-site engineering staff.
Harbour Centre Fitness Facility
Take advantage of low cost annual memberships that are available for our onsite fitness facility.
Harbour Centre Underground Parkade
Use our underground parkade which offers parking for day and evening use. Tenants also have access to monthly parking.
For your convenience, Tenant manuals are now available on-line.
Tenant Services Department
As part of our commitment to customer service we have a Tenant Services Department that is solely dedicated to meeting your needs. When you have a request, please contact them by:
- logging into the Harbour Centre website at www.harbourcentre.com
- calling our Tenant Services Coordinator at 604-899-7385
- faxing our Tenant Services Coordinator at 604-684-7875
We take pride in logging and responding to all requests in a timely manner. We consistently monitor all logs for timeliness of completion, actions taken to satisfy the request and to determine if there is a need for building system maintenance.
For more information, please contact our Tenant Services Coordinator:
Kit MacLeod, Tenant Services Coordinator